Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

PDGA Leagues

What's happenin' in Wichita
iqbal

PDGA Leagues

Post by iqbal »

Announcing PDGA leagues on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays starting Monday March 11. The leagues will use the PDGA ratings system and will count toward your overall rating. You do not need to be a member. Results will be posted at PDGA.com. Herman Hill on Mondays, Derby on Wednesdays, Oak on Fridays. Cost is $5 on Monday & Wednesday, $10 on Friday. 50 cents will go to the PDGA and 50 cents will go to the ACDGC. Start times will be 5:30pm through March.
cfluty

Re: PDGA Leagues

Post by cfluty »

Is this 3 seperate leagues?
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Yes, and it all starts tomorrow.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Also, there will be an optional $2 ace fund with 100% payout. Each course will have it's own fund.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

smitty

Post by smitty »

Looks like you are going to need to shoot very well to get a good rating. 5 down isn't a horrible round..much better than the rating shows.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Smitty there's no way you could know if -5 was a good round or bad round because you weren't there. It was set up super short and there was no wind. I shot -1 and missed 16 putts from inside 40 feet. -5 is not a great round in that layout. I thought 979 was spot on. It's pretty close to previous ratings played in that layout, and even a bit more generous considering we played short pin placements on half the holes tonight.
smitty

Post by smitty »

iqbal wrote:Smitty there's no way you could know if -5 was a good round or bad round because you weren't there. It was set up super short and there was no wind. I shot -1 and missed 16 putts from inside 40 feet. -5 is not a great round in that layout. I thought 979 was spot on. It's pretty close to previous ratings played in that layout, and even a bit more generous considering we played short pin placements on half the holes tonight.

I stand corrected...I thought you played Oak yesterday.

So no..-5 in calm conditions at Herman isn't very good...but good enough for the win.

Wasn't slamming you effort.
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

I wish someone would slam somebody on here, I miss the drama.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Friz-Rocker wrote:I wish someone would slam somebody on here, I miss the drama.
That is the worst attempt at instigating I have read in months.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Go home citizens, nothing to see here. But tomorrow head out to Derby, some sweet CTP's and other prizes. I'll make an ocular check down of the course and tend to any problem areas before clearing it for play. Hope to see some smiling happy people.

iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Picasso's Pizzeria is the official pizza of sticky icky league. We'll be giving away coupons for free pizza to ctp winners. Get you some.
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

Derby results are up. Congrats to Curtis for getting the Nuke, Wiggs on snatching the KC Roc, and 2-Away gets to feast on Wichita's BEST pizza. Thanks for coming out.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101090/870239259
iqbal

Post by iqbal »

13 people on 3-13-13.
ShaneOmac

Post by ShaneOmac »

Thanks iq! Had a good time shot almost 30 points above my rating! And had a good time look forward to playin again