Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Lost Red Champion Valkyrie Oak Park In Wichita

Disc golf equipment- discs, accessories, targets, etc.
Geo95

Lost Red Champion Valkyrie Oak Park In Wichita

Post by Geo95 »

Hi. I forgot to pick up my disc after league on the 9th of May when I was practice throwing and I left it there. It was a champion red Valkyrie with a silver/gray stamp and the stamp was a littl bit starting to fade. I lost it and I went back on The 10th of May to see if it was there but their was a lot of people playing at like 4 PM when I got there. I checked and it wasn't there. I lost it in between the fairway between hole 3 and hole 4. I'm not sure which tee I threw it off of but someone picked it up. If you have it PLEASE call me. I was just getting a handle of the Valkyrie. You can call me at (316)-832-0485 or you can text me at (316)-247-3029. I have a phone number to call and I have a number to text. Don't even try calling the other number or texting the first number because it won't work. But please return it to me!!!!! It would make me happy. By the way my names Gustavo.
Air Capital Lover!
Geo95

Re: Lost Red Champion Valkyrie Oak Park In Wichita

Post by Geo95 »

I also lost an orangish brownish river in opto line plastic on hole #2 at Oak Park in the brush on the left past the SHORT or red teepad. If anyone finds it please call 832-0485! That was probably my only straight disc and now Im juggling discs around, trying to see what my straight disc to be but I haven't found a straight flying disc yet. Please call the number if you find it!
Air Capital Lover!
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

I also lost a beat up white pro wraith around that same area. Past the SHORT/RED teepad. About half way or about 3/4ths between the RED teepad and the basket. if anyone finds it please call 832-0485. Or email me at geo.0098@gmail.com. Really would like that disc back.
Air Capital Lover!
goldb328

Post by goldb328 »

Got your disc. :D :D :D :D :D :D It's A Yellow Katana. Sorry, its taken me some time to get loged on this forum. Are you playing Pratt (Hot/Cold) torney on Sept. 1st?
"Gold B"
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

Really? Also there is no pratt hot/cold tourney?
Air Capital Lover!
Geo95

Post by Geo95 »

It might be mine. Reply to this if you have it and tell me where I can meet you up. I live in Wichita, KS.
Air Capital Lover!