Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Glow at the Grove May 17, 2014 Emporia, KS

Other Kansas tournament information
paulwall

Glow at the Grove May 17, 2014 Emporia, KS

Post by paulwall »

The local dgolf community of Emporia would like to invite anyone to sign up for an event at Sodens Grove in Emporia, KS, May 17, 2014 on a course that was designed for this tournament.

The Emporia disc golf scene has really exploded over the last two years and we want to extend our hand to area players, so bring a few friends and come up or down to Emporia and enjoy this evening with us. We also have 3 great courses to play in town before the event starts.

As of today 4/29/14 we only have about 15-20 committed to play. There will be no divisions and will flight everyone after the first round, however there could be a twist in the format based on turnout of players.

What: Glow at the Grove
Where: Sodens Grove, Emporia, KS
When: May 17, 2014
Round 1 begins around 5:00 P.M.
Round 2 @ Dusk (Glow Round)

$30 Entry Fee (includes 2 mulligans and LED Lights)
Field Limited to 48 Players
100% Payout

Ace Fund $2
CTP's

or Paul Brosemer (620-481-9253)
or on this thread and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
redwrath

Re: Glow at the Grove May 17, 2014 Emporia, KS

Post by redwrath »

I thought Matt did a great job with the hunger drive tournament at Jones earlier in the year. Playing the ace race on the temporary course at the University was a blast too! Great to see you guys are keeping the creativity flowing, I cannot wait to play Soden's Grove. Count me in.
redwrath

Post by redwrath »

I am planning on heading down after lunch. Will probably bring a chair that I may properly supervise the baskets being set up! :lol:
paulwall

Post by paulwall »

Special shout out to Buddy and Jack from Wichita for showing up to Sodens Grove last Saturday afternoon. Too bad you guys didn't get to stick around for 2nd Round, but we were all glad you guys came. The Glow Tourney turned out great and everyone enjoyed the set up on the holes. Maybe we can make this a bigger a tourney in the future.

Post by 2 »

Hospitality was of the utmost. ...that course rocked! Thank you....