Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Anthony Octhrowberfest - October 10th

Tournament information for KDGA Oz Tour events
pironix

Re: Anthony Octhrowberfest - October 10th

Post by pironix »

scarpfish wrote:I knew that 7 I took on Hole 14 in the AM was going to cost me by days end. Argh! :x

I just wanted to thank Jason, Duck and crew for putting on a fun small event. Wish we could have had a few more folks in attendance, but there was a lot going on last weekend. Hopefully, this will set the stage for bigger things in the future.
I played my devious island hole as the second hole of my round both rounds.. took a 7 on it in the morning which cost me! I meant to keep the scorecards to see the range of scores on that hole... oops!
ChainedEvil

Post by ChainedEvil »

I played my devious island hole as the second hole of my round both rounds.. took a 7 on it in the morning which cost me! I meant to keep the scorecards to see the range of scores on that hole... oops![/quote]

If it makes you feel any better I took a 6 on that hole the second round!!! At least I parred it the first round.
ironman

Post by ironman »

Thanks to Jason, Duck and the crew for putting on a great tournament. I drove over 2.5 hours to play and enjoyed meeting some great people and got to play a new course to me. It was challenging and I lost one of my favorite discs to the lake monster. Nonetheless, I would do it all over again. There was plenty of local support and sponsors for the event that helped make it successful.
I hope to see a lot of players at the THROW FOR THE SOUL benefit tournament in Ellsworth on Saturday - October 17. We wil be giving away around a thousand dollars in cash and prizes from our 36 hole sponsors and additional business supporting the event via gift cards. We also will be giving custom made trophys to top finishers made by correctional facility inmates plus much, much more. Proceeds from the tournament otherwise will benefit the Spiritual Life Center within the Ellsworth Correctional Facility. Hot breakfast and lunch included within registration. Free tournament disc or shirt to the first 40 paid registrants.
Thanks again Adkins for your help and I look forward to your next years tournament.