Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Brown Park...Abilene

Out of date topics will be moved here.
Sandman

Brown Park...Abilene

Post by Sandman »

Played here after the ace race on sunday. This course is awesome! I highly recommend stopping and playing. Its got brand new single chain innova discatchers (the lightweight ones) only nine of em but the course makes up for it. If there was 18 holes and mach 3's this course could easily be the best in the state. The park itself is huge too you could have 4 courses there. I didnt even know this place was there until runner told me about it on sunday. I guess its been there for almost a year!. I think we should have an kdga event there it would be a good time!
smitty

Post by smitty »

Mace is planning to have a KDGA event there. He had talked about the Saturday before Lindsborg.

Can we bring portables and set up an 18 hole layout? Then maybe we could go ahead and do Lindborg also.

Smitty
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

There is tons of room for portables. I say we need to have a two dayer and see if we can camp there that would be fun. It would be a great place to camp.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Probably to late for this year.

Having it the same weekend as Manhattan next year would be and option also!

Smitty
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

Abilene tournament will be October 23th. The Salina club is bringing 9 baskets to make it a 18 hole course for that day.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Sooo were playing Abilene instead of lindsborg. Even better! The east end or the north end or both would be a good place for those extra nine. That park is just so cool I think people will have a blast there.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Brown Park Fools! Cant wait till we play here this weekend. Yo Mace u gonna need baskets or what? How about some details busta?????? Did your leg recover? Did you find your glasses?
Mace Man

Post by Mace Man »

I am needing baskets!!!!! E-mail or pm me if you can bring baskets.
Rim

Post by Rim »

Was the course temp. last year? I can't remember.
smitty

Post by smitty »

9 holes temp, and 9 hole real deal