Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

Gamer Round Thursday?!

Norton news and info
disc golf superhero

Gamer Round Thursday?!

Post by disc golf superhero »

Who's in? So many candidates to choose from. What's your schedule Don?
_dm4

Re: Gamer Round Thursday?!

Post by _dm4 »

I would be free around 4 pm if that fits in with your schedule. Are you "touring"? Let me know if that works for you.
disc golf superhero wrote:Who's in? So many candidates to choose from. What's your schedule Don?
disc golf superhero

4 should work! I have shows at 1:30 and 7. Would like to be back at the school around 6ish. That give us enough time?
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

Usually only takes 50 minutes, more or less, so should be good. See you then (I might be a few minutes late, have to go home and change and get my bag).
disc golf superhero

Awesome time Don! Thanks for the hospitality! I think you have a future in soundmaning.
_dm4

Post by _dm4 »

It was a great show, for sure! I was telling my fifth grade band this morning that if they didn't go to the evening performance, they missed a lot. When I mentioned the machetes, their eyes got really big. And then I started talking about the fire! They knew they missed a good show for sure! The ones that did get to go agreed!! Oh, and the teachers thought you were funny! About the soundman stuff, can I use you as a reference? :)
disc golf superhero wrote:Awesome time Don! Thanks for the hospitality! I think you have a future in soundmaning.