Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

OCTOBERFRIZ....FRIZ...FRiz...friz...

What's going on in the Walnut Valley!
powa-grippa

Post by powa-grippa »

I can say, I had a frizzen good time! It rocked to see the best "family", disc golf style. I will say I was a little disappointed at the lack of people, but that didn't take away from the fun we had! I just wish I could've been around for the whole week. It went to fast, as always! Hope to see you all again soon! Julie
slack

sxores

Post by slack »

did anybody get the scores
i left early on sunday and did not get to see how everybody did
jay
Anita

Post by Anita »

Who won Most Fun?

That's the REAL winner of the Friz. :D
slack

most fun

Post by slack »

i know it was not me
man i had 2 rounds 3 and 4 with the jester
man talk about an anoying dude normally i could block it out and go with but i guess i could not overcome him and the rain
o well i will try again next year
plus the my home boy getting his head beat in sat. night about 3 am by some drunk ahs was not to funn either
pretty sure he will not be back next year
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Bruiser wrote:...worst Friz ever...

Maybe your worst friz,but I`ve seen more of them then most and it ranked real high on my list.There were more people than last year.It will grow back to 300 in no time with the shirts returning to the player`s packs.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
smitty

Post by smitty »

Jay-

I don't know when the scores will be posted. I will try to get them from Harver.

Playing any rounds with MURDORK is pure torture. That dude is and can be a total D-bag! He was talking smack on a 14 year old kid at a tourney last year. The dude is to much. The look on his face when he didn't win Most Fun was classic. It was the "I worked this hard to try and have fun, and didn't get crap award".

As far as your buddy, I didn't hear anything about it. I did hear of some dude on a bike looking to fight anybody. Hopefully the dude who pounded your buddy will not came back either.
Bredemeyer

Post by Bredemeyer »

smitty wrote:"I worked this hard to try and have fun, and didn't get crap award".
Who won most fun?
smitty

Post by smitty »

Dave (?) from Ponca.

Hep won a second most fun.
Anita

Post by Anita »

I'm looking at MY "Most Fun" award right now. Probably the proudest disc golf moment of my life.

The secret is to NOT try to win it. It just has to come naturally.

I think it was driving my car up to the scorer's table that iced it for us. Maybe it was the 2 drink per round minimum.
Friz-Rocker

Post by Friz-Rocker »

Some of the most fun winners had the most fun multiple years and finally got noticed.
When you have to choose between your woman and discgolf,don`t be stupid-choose the discgolf.
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Was it Dave Young from Ponca? Dave is a fun guy. Was he eating it?

The captain should have got it. He didn't pay to get in though. I thought Scooba and James Brown were good candidates.

It was amazing was how many first time frizzers there were, but it was a low overall turn out for the Friz. I can think of several reasons why. Does the "no bitching" apply to after the Friz? I won't bother, cause it's always made painfully known that Harv and Dave don't give a crap about what anyone thinks about the way they run the show. With that said, the Friz will always be a great time. It's got to be hard to live up to some of the incredible years in it's history.

It was a pretty fun friz this year. I thought it seemed a bit more mellow than usual, but in a good way.

Let's hear some Friz stories!!
The Captain

Sat. Night

Post by The Captain »

Who was the guy that passed out in the wichita camp with the manican on his face?

Post by 2 »

Scuba???? U still alive???? :(
Sandman

Re: Sat. Night

Post by Sandman »

The Captain wrote:Who was the guy that passed out in the wichita camp with the manican on his face?

His name was Kyle and he was pilled up like a mofo. The mannikin was a hit thats for sure. Whoever thought of that is a pure genius. Rumor has it that she might make an appearance at James Browns halloween party.......????

How can someone win most fun and no one even know who they are??? Obviously they didnt have that much fun...........
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Friz-Rocker wrote:Some of the most fun winners had the most fun multiple years and finally got noticed.
Is this the equivalent to a make-up call? Yellow flag! (Whistle)