Due to inactivity the KDGA forums have been locked. All past threads are still available. Please join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/kansasdiscgolf!

KDGA Website Changes

General Disc Golf Chatter
pironix

Re: KDGA Website Changes

Post by pironix »

iqbal wrote:favicon.ico seems to be missing. The favorites icon image. Thank you very much.
Yea.... the website got hacked late last week and still trying to fix a few things.... :x
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Funny thing I'm seeing is that that icon is missing from my bookmark toolbar, but still appears in my browser tabs. Weird. :?
pironix

Post by pironix »

scarpfish wrote:Funny thing I'm seeing is that that icon is missing from my bookmark toolbar, but still appears in my browser tabs. Weird. :?
Yea I had that same problem too... are you using Firefox? It seems to be a quirk with the program... :(
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

Just noticed that I can't log onto the site from Firefox. Getting a fatal error screen. Got in thru IE after changing my password.
pironix

Post by pironix »

scarpfish wrote:Just noticed that I can't log onto the site from Firefox. Getting a fatal error screen. Got in thru IE after changing my password.
Ok... hopefully this is fixed now. Site got hacked (AGAIN, aaahhh!!) so I had to do an upgrade to it earlier than I was planning. You may get an error when you try to log out the first time, but do it again and it should log you out.
scarpfish

Post by scarpfish »

It's working again. Thanks Jason! :D
Schoen-hopper

Post by Schoen-hopper »

Thanks for working on the site Jason!